Ex-Factory Worker Shares How He’s Started Making 200k Monthly and Quit his 9-5 Job in 2 weeks

 


 

Pay me what you own me and leave my house now, you good for nothing fellow.

You must be out of your senses, if you think, I will borrow you another money Again. Do you think I pluck money from the trees, Am a salary earner just like you?

 

Those words keep re-echoing in my subconscious mind as I left Olu’s house that evening.

 

What hope do I have left, who else can I run to, my child is sick with a high fever and I don’t even have 7k to pay for his admission, a graduate of mechanical Engineering with 2.1, Lord please who did I offend.

 

I ran back to the hospital to see how my child is fairing and my wife told me the doctor wants to see me.

 

Doctor: Sir, your child test is out, it shows that he has a bacteria infection that is the cause of the high fever and stooling, we are going to place him on…

 

Jide: I interrupted the Doctor and asked; Doctor please can I read this newsletter?

The doctor looked at me said yes and continued saying how they want to place my child on a 6hrs antibiotics injection in the hospital so they can monitor him

 

I got home that night all I have in mind was the information I read from the newsletter; can this be true? What if it’s a scam but the guy in the newsletter showed his proof.

I got to work the next day, walked up to my boss requesting a salary advance. He looked at me in the eye (this is the first time I have approached him for a salary advance) and asked why?

Told him, my son was admitted last night for a bacterial infection.

 

When I got the salary advance, I reached out to the contact in the newsletter and made payment for the implementation program I saw in the newsletter.

During break time, I went to the hospital to pay for my son’s admission fee and worry about where our  next meal will come from because I have exhausted all the money I just collected.

 

I immersed myself into the program started studying all videos, and started implementing what I learned from the third day.

One week after I started implementing the program, I earned my first 60k and I could not believe it, that is almost what I earn in a month.

 

Here is what I earned in the second week following my implementation:



 

Jeez Jide; Enough of this your proof, what should I do to start earning like you?

 

Making money online is real, what was I doing? I was selling digital products that is not even mine online and making 20% to 60% commission per product sold. Do not overlook this opportunity that helped me

Are you still, wondering how money is made online? With the coming of Covid 19, a lot of people is just coming to the recognition that you can work and make money from home or anywhere as long as you have a phone or computer with data, you are good to go

 

Passive income is bliss. If you are interested, can watch the video here 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to make money online using Email marketing

“The customer is not a moron; she is your wife”